Dear Whatsapp users,
- Aren’t you tired of forwarding every joke to every other group?
- Typing/copy-pasting the same festival wishes into almost every room?
- Brazenly forwarding pics/videos that are not yours which are otherwise copy-righted, without mentioning any credits to the source?
- Too many groups that are solely circulating entertainment, but nothing of any life-worthy points like books, politics, psychology, parenthood?
- Supporting the so called fake/viral news and latest fashion is even adding funny a disclaimer: “I don’t know if this is true”… How else the kcuf do you think the fake news spreads?
- And oh yeah.. changing the DPs with your “best of the best” photos which actually make you unrecognizable if someone sees your original face?
Come on! Its time to evolve. If you are not already doing this:
- Maintain domain-specific groups and share only related updates.. Your effing jokes will all be limited to only one group in that case.
- Never ever forward “something” if you don’t know for sure its true. Understand the dynamics of fake news. This will largely discourage the assoles getting paid for nothing.
- Always attach the source of every picture/video/news. In that way it can be backtracked, gives the creativity a chance to grow and get recognized and lets the fakers step back.
- For the sake of the society and for the future of your own kids’ , pl start discussing books, psychology, parenthood and politics etc. Start voicing your opinion. Thats how we correct each other.
- Stop posting your food and home decor. If you feel like sharing, start blogging. A blog will keep track of what you are posting, reaches out to a larger audience and enriches the overall online knowledge-base.
Thats all I can think of for now. Please add in the comments if I missed any or if you have another great point.
thanks for reading.